Baja Claw TTC
The new Baja Radial Claw TTC is all new state-of-the-art construction making it the ultimate extreme off‑road performance tyre. The Claw’s 23 degree tread pattern, the ultimate angle for cutting and self-cleaning, partnered with large directional SideBiters and tough puncture resistant sidewalls, mean you get maximum traction and cleaning giving you the confidence the new Claw TTC will pull you through any situation. All sizes feature the advanced PowerPly Carcass Construction specially designed for faster steering response and rugged off-road use.
- Bias belted construction meaning the TTC is ready for all terrains ranging from rock crawling, mud, snow, sand, dirt and gravel.
- Aggressive directional Claw Sidebiters to tear through loose surfaces and to provide rock crawling bite
- Deep shoulder lugs and integrated concave blades to disperse mud
- Durable and cut-resistance T6 compound
- Decoupling elements and multi-angled sipping for maximum flexibility and traction on smooth rock surfaces
Performance Category: Off Road 4WD